BUDGET 2005-2006 Analysis

  • sydandekar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      I found the analysis useful and hope you too.
      Visit http://www.meraca.com

      Attached Message :

      Dear Members,

      The Finance Bill, 2005 was presented on 28th February, 2005.

      A detailed Analysis of the provisions and changes effected by the
      Finance Bill, 2005 are available on our website.

      Main Features -

      * Provisions arranged and tabulated
      - Provisions Omitted / Deleted
      - Provisions Newly Added / Inserted
      - Provisions Substituted
      - Provisions Modified / Changed

      * For better understanding and to know the effects of changes
      - Omitted / Deleted provisions as stood before are displayed
      - Newly Added provisions are neatly arranged and displayed
      - Substituted Provisions are displayed along with the Old
      Provisions which are substitured.
      - Modification or Changes highlighted along with the full
      clause ,sub-section or section in which the changes are effected.

      The effects and the explanation regarding the changes in details
      are also available on the website.

      We are also adding some more features for better understanding the
      Budget 2005 along with the Articles and Examples explaining the
      provisions in short time.

      Do communicate your views and ideas to make it more easy and
      helpful and keep visiting to know the latest news.

      Thanking you,

      MeraCA.com