192Mountain Terrain Biking Himachal Challenge 2010

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Jun 17, 2010
      Hi

      The time is ripe for an expedition through the western Himalayas.With MTB Himachal's 6th edition approaching in September, the clock is ticking for the daredevils to gear up for the most spectacular mountain cycling challenge in Asia. MTB Himachal is the most testing, captivating, backbreaking mountain cycling challenge for the the brave and gritty. 8 days of splendid adventure, racing through a staggering 500kms, gaining an aggregated elevation of over 14000mts, a real test of strength and determination.

      MTB Himachal 2010 introduces a special stretch from Kullu- Sarahan to Jalori pass of approximately 24 kms with an average riding altitude of around 2400 mts to 3100 mts which would take you through vast expanses of the Great Himalayan National Park, offering a stunning view of the Himalayas.

      Its a toast to adventure lovers from around the world as they come together for this grand cycling and hiking spectacle to the majestic ranges of the Himalayas. It is about passion and it is about mountains, it is about the riders as much it is about the ride. MTB Himachal 2010 awaits all those who are willing to discover their inner strengths and ride high.

      If you desire to break free,test your courage, endurance and determination, look out, its the Himalayas calling you

      The challange will begin and end in Shimla starting on 26th September and finishing on 4th October, 2010.

      For further details, please log on to http://www.mtbhimachal.com .

      Varun Rattan Singh
      +91 98055 10111

      I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. - Henry David Thoreau

      To know me better follow this trail http://www.himvani.com/maverick
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic