Changes in website 'Impeller'.

  • bob.ranjeet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      As you all know that a website called 'Impeller' has been started by
      our group to facilitate the e-learning in respect of fire safety
      education. So far details regarding Grade-I exam was posted on the
      site. Now one more link is added on the Grade-I page of the site which
      cotains links to the various sites having study materials. I would
      like the members to have a look and comment. Link to the website is as
      under

      http://impeller.co.nr
      or
      http://www.freewebs.com/impeller