introduction

  • Shrikant Deshpande
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hello,

      I am safety professional and in this field from last 10 years. Did my diploma in industrial Safety from central labour institute Mumbai and Axiliary fire firefighting course from National Civil defence college Nagpur. Lead auditor for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. Experience of implementation of both of these systems.

      Experienced the major fire in Indorama. Having experience of working in chemical, textile and rubber industry.

      I m good training faculty and devloped various training modules on safety and fire, Also can able to impart the training on ISO 14001 & OHSAS..

    • arpita sinha
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2008
        Dear all,
        I am arpita sinha and i am happy to say that from today i am also the member of this group.
        i have just completed MIHS (masters of Industrial Hygiene and safety) from S.P University ,Anand.MIHS is equivalent to PDIS.
        Currently I am in search of Job as a safety professionalist.So please if anyone can help me out.

        Regards
        Arpita

        Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/
      • ranjeet kumar
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2008
          Thanx for joining the FireSafetyIndia Group. I hope, with the qualificatoin / experience in respect of HSE, you will be a quality addition to the group. We often circulate the latest openings and would like you to be benefitted from the same. You can also discuss technical issues with the members.

          Wishing a fruitful association
          Group Owner