NEBOSH IOGC at AHMEDABAD, SURAT, BARODA, MUMBAI and IGC At AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT, INDIA

  • Complete Fire Design Solutions
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011

    NEBOSH_CFDS.JPG

    Dear Sir / Madam

    COMPLETE FIRE DESIGN SOLUTIONS (CFDS) offers various Consultancy and Training Services since 2009. CFDS delivers FIRE SAFETY ENGINEERING, FIRE SAFETY MANAGEMENT, FIRE PROTECTION  ENGINEERING, FIRE SAFETY TRAINING and Fire Safety Products.

    In Fire Safety Training CFDS offers various In House FIRE and SAFETY Training, , POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA IN FIRE PROTECTION ENGINEERING Course recognized by Distance Education Council Govt. of India and UGC. Now CFDS is approved accredited centre to deliver the INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATION HEALTH AND SAFETY and NEBOSH International Technical Oil and Gas Operational Safety from NEBOSH, UK.  CFDS has accredited centre no – 812 The diverse experience, backgrounds, skills and  qualifications of our expert CFDS team enable to provide cost effective solutions, advice, and customer services required by every client. Supporting the goals and needs of each person within the company. Our AIM is to increase the safety awareness by Education and Training to the Employees.

    NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL OIL AND GAS OPERATIONAL SAFETY AT AHMEDABAD, BARODA, SURAT MUMBAI  and NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH AT AHMEDABAD,

    COURSE SCHEDULE: -

    Sr. No

    COURSE NAME

    Location

    TIME

    Date of Trainings

    Examination

    LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION

    1

    NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL OIL AND GAS OPERATIONAL SAFETY

    AHMEDABAD

    09:00 am to 06:00 pm

    Week – 1, 6th November, 2011To 10th November, 2011

    13th November, 2011

    9th October, 2011

    SURAT

    09:00 AM to 06:00 PM

    Week 1 – 12th November, 2011 to 16th November, 2011

    20th November, 2011

    24th October, 2011

    BARODA

    09:00AM to 06:00PM

    Week 1 – 11th November, 2011to15th November, 2011

    20th November, 2011

    23rd October, 2011

    MUMBAI

    09:00 AM to 06:00 PM

    Week 1 – 17th November, 2011 to 21st November, 2011

    `25th November, 2011

    30th October, 2011

    2

    NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH.

    AHMEDABAD

    (Do not Miss this batch Complete Your IGC before syllabus has been changed )

    09:00 AM TO 06:00PM

    IGC1 – 27th November, to 1st December,

    IGC 2 – 3rd December, to 11th December,

    Practical Examination –IGC 3 10th December,

    Theory Examinations IGC 1, and IGC 2,  11th December

    13th November, 2011

    We also provide the Distance learning NEBOSH IGC and IOGC Course for further more information please contact our AHMEDABAD OFFICE.

    Duration

    NEBOSH IOGC – 5 days (Theory Class) + 1 Day (Exam) = 6 days

    NEBOSH IGC - 10 days (Theory Classes) + 2 days (Exams) = 12 Days

    Duration

    THREE STAR HOTELS IN RESPECTED LOCATIONS

    COURSE PACKAGE

    NEBOSH IOGC at AHMEDABAD, BARODA, MUMBAI – Rs. 50000* INR + Service Tax (10.3%)

    NEBOSH IGC at Ahmedabad – Rs. 49000* INR + Service Tax 10.3%

    Registration:

    Online registration please CLICK HERE or visit WWW.CFDSOLUTION.COM or fill out application form PDF or WORD and send it to our Ahmedabad Office.

    For Further Information

    Download our BROCHURE Write us INFO@... or call us  +91 9825079730

    We are looking forward to your registration in near future.