Criteria for MAH industries....

  • Safety.Kandla@ldcom.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2012
      Dear Professionals,

      Kindly send the criteria to fall in MAH industries....

      Regards,

      Vimal J. Patel

      Survey No. 310/2, Village - Bhimasar,

      Near Bhimasar Rly Stn. Ta. Anjar,

      Dist - Kutch, Gujarat, India

      Pin - 370240,

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

      This message and any attachments (the "Message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination is strictly prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Louis Dreyfus Commodities India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for the Message if altered, changed or falsified.

    • vipul modi
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2012
        In GFR See Section 2(cb), listed Quantity of Chemical, if using / Store more than that Quantity, it consider as MAH.

        or Give me the Chemical name which you are using,, I will give you quantity.

        --
        With Safe Regards,

        Vipul Modi
        9033140969

      • jkdas99@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2012
          It's listed in GF rule 68J and i. e. As per MSIHC rules,1989
          Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

          From: vipul modi <modivh@...>
          Sender: FireSafetyIndia@...
          Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:29:29 +0530