Dear One,

  • trillanes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      Dear One,

      I am Ma. Arlene Trillanes, a native of philippine nationality. I would like to have a long lasting and confident relationship with you if possible entrusting my life time fortune into your possession.As now I am broken hearted and needs someone to trust,without remembering my past and forsaken experiences from close confidents and family.

      I need someone who would take me for whom I am and as a life time partner.well, from your profile I believe in me that you ought to be a very honest person. I would like to give you a brief description of my life.

      I am the sister of senator Antonio Fuentes Trillanes,who was arrested and since detained by the government forces on the 29th day of November 2007. You may wish to update yourself

      But not quite long, I was also arrested along with my brother,now I have been released and I am under security watch by the present government of Madam Gloria Arroyo.
      All I want from you is to assist me make claims of some funds,the amount is 7.2 million Usd which my brother secured abroad.

      All I want from you is honesty and sincerity, as soon as this money is claimed by you, I will advise you on how to wire some to me, to enable me pay off the chief justice for his demand in getting my brother out of prison. And then fly over to meet you.
      I wait your reply for more details.

      Sincerely yours,
      Ma. Arlene Trilla