Returned mail: Data format error

  • MAILER-DAEMON
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
    • 28 KB
    Dear user of egroups.com,

    Your email account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited e-mail during this week.
    Obviously, your computer had been compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

    We recommend that you follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

    Have a nice day,
    The egroups.com support team.
  • bhi@gate.net
    Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2010
    • 28 KB
    The original message was received at Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:15:48 +0800
    from [216.110.217.141]

    <iknb@egroups.com>