1963Re: [Indianmoths] Two moths from SGNP

  • Geetha Iyer
    Sep 29, 2008
      I too have recently photographed these  two moths at a place close to Himmayat Sagar at Hyderabad.They were seen  every night continuously for the 5 days i stayed there. Came when the  light was switched on and stayed on in the same place till about 8.30 am in the morning. Have seen them frequently at Tiwai Hills too.I am mentioning this in case  one of you is keeping track of its distribution.
      geetha

      On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Kiran Srivastava <kiranjo@...> wrote:

      Two moths found in Sanjay Gandhi National park, Mumbai. Identity requested please?

      Cheers,

      Kiran Srivastava

      Mumbai

      kiranjo@...