      From: Murari Arrawatia <arrawatiaml@...>
      Date: Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 5:35 PM
      Subject: FW: FW: Research on wild silkmoths of Sikkim
      To: usha lachungpa <ulachungpa@...>, sandeep_tambe@..., spl Secretary - RM&DD <jointsecy@...>
      Cc: "DR. Md. Aslam" <aslam@...>, jnrcdfd@...

      DEAR ALL
      PL LOOK INTO THE PROPOSED STUDY  AND SUGGEST THE PROCEDURE FOR VARIOUS APPROVAL NEEDED FROM FOREST AND WILD LIFE DEPARTMENT
      Thanks and Regards,
      YOURS SINCERELY
      M.L.Arrawatia,I.F.S,
      Secretary - Science & Technology & Climate Change,
      Member Secretary - Sikkim State Council of Science & Technology,
      Dept of Science & Technology & Climate Change,
      Development Area ,
      Gangtok - 737101 - Sikkim
      Phone - (03592) 205551