      From: Sanjay Sondhi <sanjay.sondhi1@...>
      To: Indian Moths <Indianmoths@...>
      Cc: ButterflyIndia@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, 8 May 2013 1:35 PM
      Subject: [Indianmoths] Samia canningii from Pakke

      Hello folks,

      Here is a lovely Saturnid from Pakke, recorded during my visit last week.
      Pakke Tiger Reserve, Arunachal Pradesh
      Altitude: 170 m
      Three individuals came to the moth screen between 730 and 10 pm.

      I assume this is Samia canningii, but would look for inputs from folks on this email whether this is correct. I assume Samia cynthia is not found in India, but I also understand that this genus is undergoing revision.

      Sanjay Sondhi

      Titli Trust

      Kalpavriksh

      +91 135 2607452