4268Re: Fw: [Indianmoths] Eaglenest Butterfly and moth brochure

  • V Shubhalaxmi
    May 10, 2013
      Hey Sanjay,

      Good to know about this initiative. Is it similar to the ones which we had produced for BNHS Nature Reserve? or different. It will be good if you could share its image. I would love to have one set of this.

      Cheers,
      Shubha
      Dr.V. Shubhalaxmi
      Dy. Director
      BNHS Conservation Education Centre
      Near Film City, Film City road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai - 400065.
      Office Mobile: 9594929107/ 9594953425 / 9323738622, cecbnhs@..., www.bnhs.org

      P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to !

      On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Isaac Kehimkar <isaackehimkar@...> wrote:

      See my Butterfly Images: