4271Re: [Indianmoths] Samia canningii from Pakke

  • Sanjay Sondhi
    May 10, 2013
      Hi Alka,

      I have read lots of different reports about Samia cynthia status, complicated by the fact that it has been introduced in many countries as well.

      Ian/Roger-would you be able to shed any light on this issue? Is the species in this email Samia canningii? And what is the status of S. cynthia in terms of its distribution in Asia?

      Thanks

      Sanjay Sondhi

      Titli Trust

      Kalpavriksh

      +91 135 2607452

      On 09-May-13, at 4:30 PM, Alka Vaidya wrote:

      According to Pittaway cynthia is found in india.

      Alka