5042Re: [Indianmoths] New Hawkmoth Species from Kerala

  • SHYAM GHATE
    22 Sep
      Hearty Congratulations, Yash.
      It will be a good idea if you can post a larger color image of the moth on this group -  which can enable casual moth watchers from providing information on possible sightings.
      cheers

      On Friday, September 22, 2017 2:53 PM, "Yash Sondhi yashsondhi@... [Indianmoths]" <Indianmoths@...> wrote:

      Dear all,
      We have described a new hawkmoth species from Shendurney Wildlife Sanctuary, in Kerala. I have attached the publication in case anybody is interested. It would be useful to get more data on its distribution. If anybody has more sightings of this please report them on the group.
      Cheers

      --
      Yash Sondhi

      1208B, 109 Towers,