691Re: [Indianmoths] id please

  • smita
    28 Jan 4:01 am
      Thanks
      Smita

      "Roger C. KENDRICK" <hkmoths@...> wrote:
      Acherontia lachesis (Sphingidae, Sphinginae)
      Chalciope mygdon (Noctuidae / Erebidae, Catocalinae)

      cheers,

      Roger.

      smita <kssmita@yahoo. com> wrote:
      I've attached two moth pics. One is the death's head hawkmoth and the other I don't know. Could anyone id it please?
      Best regards
      Smita

      Roger C. KENDRICK Ph.D.
      Senior Conservation Officer, Fauna Conservation,
      Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden, Hong Kong
      http://www.kfbg. org/

      Hong Kong Moths - http://asia. geocities. com/hkmoths/
      discussion group - http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hkmoths/

      C & R Wildlife (sole proprietor), Tai Po, Hong Kong
      hkmoths@yahoo. co.uk

      The fish are biting.