708re: ID please

  • Naseer Ommer
    Mar 8, 2007
      Dear All

      I've send a msg with images of 2 moths for identification sometime back since there's no response to that mail I suppose that the images uploaded may be of low quality for proper identification.

      'm attaching 2 more moths for identification. the moth_3 is taken from Vagamon, a high altitude dest. in idukki dist. of kerala and moth_4 is from alleppey dist. kerala. Your valuable help in identifying the species is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

      regards

      Naseer

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.