716RE: [Indianmoths] OHM - life cycle

  • shubhada nikharge
    Mar 10, 2007
      Hi Iyan,

      The cats were found in a deciduous forest of Aarey
      Colony in Goregaon (East), Mumbai.

      It might be a mere coincidence that green cats were
      found on a tree which is not yet flowered and brown
      type of cat was found on a flowering tree. This is
      ofcourse an observation of one season only i.e. last
      year. Let me observe for this year too.

      with regards,
      shubhada

      <http://wiki.nesc.ac.uk/read/cate?SphingidaeRevision>