720RE: [Indianmoths] OHM - life cycle

  • shubhada nikharge
    Mar 11, 2007
      Hi Ian,
      The flowers are pale greenish white in colour. (pic
      attached). However, I will surely experiment as
      suggested by u.
      Thanks,
      Shubhada

      <http://www.sphingidae-sea.biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de/

      http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/projects/evol-hawkmoths/

      <http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/projects/evol-hawkmoths/>

      > > From: Indianmoths@...
      > <mailto:Indianmoths%40yahoogroups.co.in>
      > > [mailto:Indianmoths@...

      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic