Eaglenest Butterfly and moth brochure

  • Sanjay Sondhi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Hello everybody,

      We have just produced two brochures covering 85 species of butterflies
      and 85 species of moths from Eaglenest WLS. These are available for
      sale at Rs 75 per brochure plus shipment.

      The brochure was funded by Kishen Das@Flutters and Titli Trust.
      Contributions from book sales will go to the Bugun Welfare Society for
      use for their community fund.

      Flier on the same attached. If anyone is interested in procuring
      these, please write into me directly.