Re: Fw: [Indianmoths] Eaglenest Butterfly and moth brochure

  • V Shubhalaxmi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2013
      Hey Sanjay,

      Good to know about this initiative. Is it similar to the ones which we had produced for BNHS Nature Reserve? or different. It will be good if you could share its image. I would love to have one set of this.

      Cheers,
      Shubha
      ****************
      Dr.V. Shubhalaxmi
      Dy. Director
      BNHS Conservation Education Centre
      Near Film City, Film City road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai - 400065.
      Office Mobile: 9594929107/ 9594953425 / 9323738622, cecbnhs@..., www.bnhs.org

      P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to !

      On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Isaac Kehimkar <isaackehimkar@...> wrote:

      See my Butterfly Images:

      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2013
        Hi Shubha,

        Thanks for your interest. The brochure is a bit larger than the BNHS
        one, but has moths and butterflies which are the common ones from
        Eaglenest, so obviously quite different from the BNHS catalogue.

        The 6-page 8.5"X7.5 " brochures each have 85 species of butterflies
        and moth with images, names and sizes. I had sent out a flier which
        gives an idea of the brochure, which is attached again.