Samia canningii from Bhutan

  • Jatishwor Irungbam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
      I would like to share this photo to the group... Its Samia canningii photographed from Mendrelgang (1350m), Bhutan.

      Warm regards:

      Irungbam Jatishwor Singh
      Lecturer, Mendrelgang Middle Secondary School
      Chirang, Bhutan
      Mobile: 00975-17408618
    • Kiran Srivastava
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2013
        Their seems to be some aberration in the pattern in the left hind wing...?
        Cheers,
        Kiran Srivastava
        Mumbai