Request ID for this moth

  • Sam L. Carr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2013
      Dear IndiaMoths group members,

      This image was posted on the Facebook page of Photos of the Nilgiris group by Ramasamy SRK with a request to ID it. The original is found here:
      I have informed Ramasamy SRK that I am requesting an ID from IndiaMoths.

      Regards, Sam

      P.S. there appears to be no way to attach the image directly, hence I'm providing the link.