Moth website

  • Sanjay Sondhi
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2016
      Hello folks,

      The moth website (www.mothsofindia.org) has touched 400 species, only 14 months from the time the first species were uploaded by us in end November 2014. Lots of interesting species uploaded in the last month or so. For me, the highlight was the Zygaenid, Epicopeia polydora uploaded by Joyce and Dahru Veino from Manipur. This is a Swallowtail mimic, and is beautiful-enjoy the images at

      Thanks to the various contributors, reviewers and everyone else who has supported the website. Keep the records coming!

      The Moths of India website team

      Best regards

      Sanjay Sondhi
      ___________________________________

[...]