IndianMoths Meet 2016?

  • Vijay Barve
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 24, 2016
      Hello All,

      We have been conducting Meets [http://diversityindia.blogspot.com/search/label/Meet] for ButterflyIndia, DragonflyIndia and Amphibians and Reptiles, but I feel it will be really nice to organize a meet focused on moths. Of course we can also look at other biodiversity while we are out in the field, but the core will be Moths.

      I would love to hear form members, if there is sufficient interest, we may plan to organize one.

      Regards,

      Vijay

      --
      ---
      Vijay Vasant Barve
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 24, 2016
        Hi Vijay,

        That would be great 😊 am in. Am from B'lore though.

        N.Ra

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 25, 2016
          Hello folks,

          I would be happy to assist to organise a moth and butterfly meet at Devalsari, a wonderful West Himalayan landscape with some terrific moth and butterfly biodiversity. Devalsari is 2.5 hours from Dehradun and June would be an excellent time to do this.

          More details on Devalsari at

          Best regards

          Sanjay Sondhi
          ___________________________________
          Book on butterflies and moths of Pakke
          http://www.titlitrust.com/Pakke_book.html

          Book on butterflies of Garo Hills
          http://www.titlitrust.com/Garo_Hills_Book.html
          ___________________________________
          Titli Trust
          www.titlitrust.com

          Kalpavriksh
          www.kalpavriksh.org

          sanjay.sondhi1@...
          +91-135-2607452

          On 24-Feb-2016, at 9:57 pm, Vijay Barve barvevijay@... [Indianmoths] <Indianmoths@...> wrote:

          Hello All,

          We have been conducting Meets [http://diversityindia.blogspot.com/search/label/Meet] for ButterflyIndia, DragonflyIndia and Amphibians and Reptiles, but I feel it will be really nice to organize a meet focused on moths. Of course we can also look at other biodiversity while we are out in the field, but the core will be Moths.

          I would love to hear form members, if there is sufficient interest, we may plan to organize one.

          Regards,

          Vijay

          --
          ---
          Vijay Vasant Barve
          http://gplus.to/vijaybarve
          ---

        • vjaybarve
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 26, 2016
            Dear Sanjay ji,

            Devalsari is a great choice and with you attending it will be even better. Let us work on this idea for a meet in June.

            In the meantime I would like to learn from more members if they are interested in such meet.

            Regards,

            Vijay

          • SHYAM GHATE