IndianMoths and ButterflyIndia meet 2017

  • Vijay Barve
    Message 1 of 6 , 22 Feb
      Hello

      I am writing to find out if there is interest in trying to organize a meet this year for Moths and Butterflies like we have done in earlier years.

      If yes, when and where should we plan? Please let us know your views.

      Regards,

    • Sanjay Sondhi
      Message 2 of 6 , 23 Feb
        How about a visit to Kumaon, Uttarakhand in early June? 5 day visit for moths and butterflies in Pawalgarh and Naina Devi Conservation Reserves? Any takers?

        Best regards

        Sanjay Sondhi
        ___________________________________
        Book on butterflies and moths of Pakke
        http://www.titlitrust.org/Pakke_book.html

        Book on butterflies of Garo Hills
        http://www.titlitrust.org/Garo_Hills_Book.html
        ___________________________________
        Titli Trust
        www.titlitrust.org

        Kalpavriksh
        www.kalpavriksh.org

        sanjay.sondhi1@...
        +91-135-2607452

        On 22-Feb-2017, at 9:58 pm, Vijay Barve vijay.barve@... [ButterflyIndia] <ButterflyIndia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello

        I am writing to find out if there is interest in trying to organize a meet this year for Moths and Butterflies like we have done in earlier years.

        If yes, when and where should we plan? Please let us know your views.

        Regards,

      • Geetha Iyer
        Message 3 of 6 , 23 Feb
          I like the idea and so am for it
          geetha

          ______________________________ _____
          Book on butterflies and moths of Pakke
          http://www.titlitrust.org/ Pakke_book.html

          Book on butterflies of Garo Hills
          http://www.titlitrust.org/ Garo_Hills_Book.html
          ______________________________ _____
          Titli Trust
          www.titlitrust.org

          Kalpavriksh
          www.kalpavriksh.org

          sanjay.sondhi1@...
          +91-135-2607452

          On 22-Feb-2017, at 9:58 pm, Vijay Barve vijay.barve@... [ButterflyIndia] <ButterflyIndia@yahoogroups. com> wrote:

          Hello

          I am writing to find out if there is interest in trying to organize a meet this year for Moths and Butterflies like we have done in earlier years.

          If yes, when and where should we plan? Please let us know your views.

          Regards,

        • Jency Samuel

            Message 5 of 6 , 24 Feb
              Hi Jency,

              We have received one idea of NW Himalayas. We will have to identify place, timing and local organizers for Southern India and propose that to the group. Do let us know your thoughts.

              Regards,

              Vijay

            • Jency Samuel