Moth brochures

  • Sanjay Sondhi
    Message 1 of 3 , 16 Apr
      Hello everybody,

      We have just published two new moth brochure. Here are the covers. This covered 90 species each (very limited overlap of species). If people want copies, do let me know. A set costs Rs 200/- and proceeds go entirely to local rural youth conservation organisations.

      Best regards

      Sanjay Sondhi
      ___________________________________
      Book on butterflies and moths of Pakke
      http://www.titlitrust.org/Pakke_book.html

      Book on butterflies of Garo Hills
      http://www.titlitrust.org/Garo_Hills_Book.html
      ___________________________________
      Titli Trust
      www.titlitrust.org

      Kalpavriksh
      www.kalpavriksh.org

      sanjay.sondhi1@...
      +91-135-2607452

    • Geetha Iyer
      Message 2 of 3 , 17 Apr
        Good work! Congrats
        geetha

        ______________________________ _____
        Book on butterflies and moths of Pakke
        http://www.titlitrust.org/ Pakke_book.html

        Book on butterflies of Garo Hills
        http://www.titlitrust.org/ Garo_Hills_Book.html
        ______________________________ _____
        Titli Trust
        www.titlitrust.org

        Kalpavriksh
        www.kalpavriksh.org

        sanjay.sondhi1@...
        +91-135-2607452

      • SHYAM GHATE
        Message 3 of 3 , 17 Apr
          Hi Sanjay,

          I will take 5 sets.
          Pl let me know the procedure for payment. Also let know the total amount including postage/courier.
          cheers