Butterfly and Moth India Meet in Garo Hills, 15-22 Oct 2017

  • Sanjay Sondhi
    Message 1 of 2 , 22 May
      Hello everybody,

      DiversityIndia, Indian Foundation for Butterflies, NatureMates and Titli Trust are please to announce the next Butterfly and Moth India Meet in Garo Hills, Meghalaya from 15-22 October 2017.
      One pager attached. Feel free to write in for more details.

      Best regards

      Sanjay Sondhi
      ___________________________________
      Book on butterflies and moths of Pakke