Butterfly and Moth India Meet in Garo Hills, 15-22 Oct 2017

  • Sanjay Sondhi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2017
      Hello everybody,

      DiversityIndia, Indian Foundation for Butterflies, NatureMates and Titli Trust are please to announce the next Butterfly and Moth India Meet in Garo Hills, Meghalaya from 15-22 October 2017.
      One pager attached. Feel free to write in for more details.

      Best regards

      Sanjay Sondhi
      ___________________________________
      Book on butterflies and moths of Pakke