Pritha Dey (about myself)

  • Pritha Dey
    Message 1 of 1 , 14 Aug
      Thank you for adding me in the group

      Name : Pritha Dey

      City : Currently Munich , Germany, but soon will be Dehradun, India

      Interest / Expertise : I am doing my PhD on Geometridae moths from Wildlife Institute of India & Zoologische Staatssammlung Munich. I am interested in developing a baseline data for moths of India with expert collaboration along with reaching out to young enthusiasts and generate positive interest to study this lesser known taxa.

      What you want to get form this Group : Sharing of knowledge from experts working on moths in different parts of the country.

      How did you come to know about this group : From a fellow moth enthusiast.

      --
      Pritha Dey
      DAAD Sandwich PhD Scholar