Congratulations!

  • Jaipuriar,DJ
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 7, 2006

      The Team of Law centre_i, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi comprising Mr. Rohit Gandhi, LLB 2 nd Year, Mr. Saurabh Bharti, LLB 2nd Year, and Ms. Honey Bhola, LLB 2nd Year bageed the 2nd Prize at the 1st Piara Lal Rukmini Devi National Consumer Moot Court Competition 2006 organised by Ryat College of Law, Ropar, Punjab. Congratulations to them!

      -Divya Jyoti Jaipuriar

      jaipuriar@...

      +91 9868002365

    • manishsaharan9
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 28, 2008
        Naresh Grover, LL.B 1st year was adjudged as the best mooter in the
        freshers moot court competition 2008.
        The best memorial award was jointly held by:
        1. Naresh Grover
        2. Pavni Puri
        3. Kanika Aggarwal

        They have also been selected as the new Executive Committee members.
        The other members from 1st year who have been selected for executive
        committee are:
        1. Sudhanshu Bisht
        2. Ashish Deep Verma
        3. Sneha Pathak
        4. Ruhi Arora

        Manish Saharan
        Convenor
        Mooters Society
      • ashudigitallyours
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 29, 2008
          Well, Instead of giving the details about the ranking according to
          their performance in the Fresher moot court competition which was
          never announced as such its better to mention the name of the members
          who hav been selected to take their respective responsibilities in the
          mooter society LC-1.

          Net Incharge:

          1.Ms.Ruhi Arora
          2.Mr.Ashish deep verma

          please find out the other names as in to their responsibilities such
          as announcers,poster/Notice,Banner design and other if any, and post
          it accordingly.

          Regards
          Ashish deep verma
        • ruhi arora
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 29, 2008
            dear ashish,
            it was not anounced but it was displayed on the notice board hence everyone should know about it.
            take care

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 29, 2008
              Hi,
              this is Kanika Aggarwal, Ist year student, D division
              I had given my name for poster making
              pls let me know when and what poster i am suppose to make
              thanks,

              kanika

              Well, Instead of giving the details about the ranking according to
              their performance in the Fresher moot court competition which was
              never announced as such its better to mention the name of the members
              who hav been selected to take their respective responsibilities in the
              mooter society LC-1.

              Net Incharge:

              1.Ms.Ruhi Arora
              2.Mr.Ashish deep verma

              please find out the other names as in to their responsibilities such
              as announcers,poster/ Notice,Banner design and other if any, and post
              it accordingly.

              Regards
              Ashish deep verma

              Check out the all-new face of Yahoo! India. Go to http://in.yahoo.com/

            • ashudigitallyours
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 30, 2008
                Respected Madam

                This is with due submission that there is no confusion as far as the
                internal responsibilities of the society is concerned.It was a
                suggestion on my part which has been clarified by Ruhi and there was
                no intention to correct anyone.
                We believe in true spirits of team work
                and will try our level best to take our society to heights.
                But if anything has
                gone wrong I certainly apolozise and assure you that there is no
                division at any level and we are ready to take on the journey with
                our collective efforts.
                Also to add here, That I attended Raj Anand
                intellectual property rights mmot court competition today at Indian
                habitat centre,New Delhi and it was a great learning experience.I am
                looking forward for the impending meeting of our society.

                Regards
                Ashish deep verma
              • ashudigitallyours
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 30, 2008
                  Dear Kanika

                  I am sure that you will come to know about your work in the next
                  meeting of our society.So wish you good luck.

                  Thank you
                  Ashish
                • ashudigitallyours
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 30, 2008
                    Dear Ruhi

                    I am afraid that there is some confusions regarding our collective
                    responsibilities.I apolozise if anything has gone wrong.I am happy
                    that you have brought it to my notice about the information which i
                    was unaware of and i certainly congrats you along with Naresh and
                    Pavni.Hope we can take this society to heights with our collective
                    efforts.

                    Take care
                    Ashish
                  • alok prakash
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 16, 2009
                      Moters Society of Law Centre 1 express gratitude and thanks to all the teachers, participants, Executive Committee members, volunteers, students, non-teaching staff and  guest & seniors on the success of First National Moot Court competition held on 13 - 15 February 2009.

                      NALSAR Hydreabad was winner in this competition, where as SYMBIOSIS Pune was the runners up in this competition. LAW CENTRE I team represented by Gurdip Kaur, Sarojh Nagraj and Sneh Yadav won the best memorial award.. Deepti Sinha of CAMPUS LAW CENTRE I won the best speaker award.

                      Congratulations to all of them.

                      Alok Prakash
                      Convenor

                    • Kumar Abhijeet
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 15, 2009
                        Congratulations! to all three of you.
                        Keep your spirits high and hold the flag of Law Centre I up.
                        Do share your experiences with other students also and motivate & encourage others to participate. It is you people who can inspire others.

                        Three cheers for mooters' society of Law Centre I.

                        KUMAR ABHIJEET
                        NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL OF INDIA
                        BANGALORE

                        See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.