Third Annual Essay Competition for Law Students
- View SourceWe are pleased to announce the Third Annual Essay Competition for law students organized by Manupatra.
· Affirmative Action in Higher Education - Myths and Realities
· Beyond the Rhetoric - Feminism and Social Scripting in India: An Agenda for Women's Empowerment
· Art and Expression shalt respect Religious Sentiments
· Intellectual Property and Human Rights - Protection of Indigenous Interests in today's International Legal Regime
· Arbitration is helpless where Judiciary is inevitably influenced by Executive
· Justice is Delayed but is it Delivered?
* I st Prize Rs 20000/-
* II nd Prize Rs 15000/-
* III rd Prize Rs 10000/-
* IV th Prize Rs 7,500/-
* V th Prize Rs 5000/-
* Prize for Best Essay from Ist Yr. batch Rs 10,000/-
* Award for the University from which the winning entry comes.
* Award for the University from which the maximum entries are received.
* Certificate of participation to all participants
Full-time law student in any degree college/ law school in India /Srilanka/ Pakistan/Bangladesh
LAST DATE for submission 31 Aug 2006
Send your entries at
Manupatra Information Solutions P Ltd
B-37 Sector 1, NOIDA, 201301, U.P
Divya Jyoti Jaipuriar
Visit my blogs also: