File - Monthly reminder

  • MORM@yahoogroups.co.in
    Message 1 of 47 , May 1, 2009
      Monthly Reminder

      Dear friend,
      Thanks for being a member of the Malankara Orthodox Renaissance Movement. We are a support group of those people who earnestly wish for a renewal in our church, and together, let us strive to make a renaissance in our church and in our world.

      You may contact us at almayavedi@..., and send a message to the group at MORM@... .You may also post a message directly on the the site of the group by going to http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/MORM/. Feel free to write to us anything you want to tell us. However, everything you write may not be posted in the group. We are trying to have a focused discussion and research of the issues in our church.

      If you have a friend who might like to join us, please encourage and help him/her to join, or send that person's email address to us, and we will be happy to send an invitation.

      We are looking for volunteers to do researches on specific topics and issues related to the church. If you like to participate, please let us know.

      Regards,

      Moderators
    • MORM@yahoogroups.co.in