Almayavedhi Magazine January

  • joicethottackad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      From.-cmt2005@...
      Address.-5305-35 Ave Alberta Canada
      Phone No.-462-2287

      I was rather disappinted with your Jan. issue. Constructive criticism
      is always good; but if you cross the line of mutual respect and
      factual reporting,you are causing more grief to the church than you
      realise. I remember attending a preliminary meeting of Almayavedi at
      MammenMapillai Hall in the Nineties when PC Cherian Madukkani and
      Fr.M.O.John where the main organisers.Actually,if I remember
      right,Johnachen sort of took a class as to the role of laity in
      orthodox churches.It was more enlightening to those presant and I
      thought M. O. John was one of your guides.Why the fall out;Is it
      because Koduvath group highjacked the Almayavedi or you are getting
      financial backing from places you show loyalty .I understand a rich
      priest recruited you for maligning Makarriose thirumeni in last
      election and you did a good job.Any how make sure you have the best
      interest of church at heart when you try to propagate malicious
      Propaganda. You may not know Fr.M.O.John; Orthodoxy in him is lot more
      deeper,stronger and heriditary than all you upstarts.

      Moderators Note:

      This mail recieved by Mr.Joyce Thottackad doesnot contain the name of the person who sent it.However,we are putting it through the forum so that the office bearers can clarify the issue.