42914Money can't solve problems. His grace alone does

  • Sarvothaman
    12 Oct
      With each currency we hold, comes problems. With each asset, we hold, problem is in built. Just as we are advised to go into cashless and then
      less cash economy, in life, it is advisable
      to go in for lesser assets and greater Grace absolute. Maybe Kunti is the one
      who explicitly asks for trouble and Vijayadwajaru is the one who explicitly
      asks for poverty. Hagagi, they made themselves eligible for His Grace. They
      moved to such locations where such a trait is capable of practice.