42924उत्तर द ें: [SUM ADHWASEVA] Re: D iscontinue usage of word "Mutt"

  • Raghu Rao
    14 Oct
      Thanks for all your concurrences.  This usage unfortunately is not limited to emails and groups, but lot of our spiritual websites as well - either in the URL itself or inside content.  We need to spread the awareness to the web admins of each of these pages.
      Regards
      Rao

      द्वारा: "DNR Rao dnrrao@... [SUMADHWASEVA]" <SUMADHWASEVA@...>
      प्रति: SUMADHWASEVA@...
      भेजा गया: रविवार, 15 अक्टूबर, 2017 2:11 AM
      विषय: [SUMADHWASEVA] Re: Discontinue usage of word "Mutt"

      Namasthe,

      I feel the word "matha" suggested instead of mutt, is also incorrect. In my opinion it should be only "MATAH".
      Hare Shriniasa
      Sajjana sevaka
      Raaja

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic