      From: "Venkata Prasad vittaladasa@... [SUMADHWASEVA]" <SUMADHWASEVA@...>
      Sent: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:32:12
      To: SUMADHWASEVA@...
      Subject: [SUMADHWASEVA] Books for those interested

      Namaskaara,
      I have collected some Madhwa Siddhantha books and wish to give them away.  Due to space reasons I wish to give some of these away. These are large in number and I can mail them to an US address. If anyone is interested and lives in the US, please let me know your address and I will mail them to you. They are large in volume and will require shipping costs. I do not know what they cost in local post here. But I will send you the books and you can send me shipping charges after you receive the books. I will mail them through regular USPS.

      The books are not for sale and are free. I wish to give these to an interested person rather than a temple library here. If interested please let me know. If multiple people show interest, then I will distribute and mail them.

      Thank you,
      Guruprasad V

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic