43044Re: [SUMADHWASEVA] Help for marriage problems

  • Ramachandran Krishnamoorthy
    2 Nov 11:21 pm
      Dear Friend,

      Different mail from our group.  Since keeping silence is not good,  if some one asked for guidance and help.  I am one of the group member, I am able to answer your questions asked in general.  The solution may vary each person point of view, but how we take into account is very important point.

      Your question is:

      1. Is there anything that we can do to change the situation? I do not know what other places/homas we can do. The only reason why I am writing this mail is it breaks my heart to see the condition of my parents suffer. And I know they will be at peace only if my marriage problems go away. And personally I have lost interest in everything in life(including adhyathma karyagalu).

      My answer is:

      Very important:  If any word or sentence is hurt , please ignore the same  and imbibe good things only in your account.

      YES.

       I HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD INTROVERT AND EXTROVERT:

      INTROVERT:

       Peace of mind is conditioned by first how we tackle the situation and how we face the problem.

      If we analysis the problem one by one, we can easily solve the problem as per priority and remove the problem one by one and finally free from the atmosphere conditioned problem.  Here education, experience, enormous health and wealth will not help.  Ask yourself : What, when, where , who and finally find out the problem.  After analyzing the problem,  wherever made, whoever made mistakes immediately put into dustbin (EGO) and start new beginning.  No repetition in the same path again.

      EXTROVERT:

      Here our Disciplined life will help our day-today life for smooth transaction of the day.   I hereby listed few of them.  But it may vary from person to person.

      1. Snanna
      2. Santhyavandana
      3. Pooja, ( Saligrama)
      4. Athithi Pooja and pojana
      5. Dhana
      6. Theertha Yatra
      7. Guru Seva
      8. Ancient temple visit
      9. Vishnusahasranama parayana

      and finally  BG says:

      utharay athamana, athamanam n athamana athmai pandhu and athmai ribu and athamnaha

      Regards
      Ram

      On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 9:58 PM, Help Needed0505 helpneeded0505@... [SUMADHWASEVA] <SUMADHWASEVA@...> wrote:
      BoxbeThis message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (SUMADHWASEVA@.... in) Add cleanup rule | More info

      I have been facing extreme problems in marriage for the past 6-7 years. Now my wife and I are living separately. We have tried all sorts of remedies going to temples,visiting astrologers,various yathigala-kshetras,homas etc.

      Nothing has worked.  While ups and downs are part of life, the down phase seem never ending.

      It is easy to say it is all karma.God/yathis seem to be so unmoved by prayers. I feel sad looking at the pathetic state of my parents.I have personally lost interest in life as nothing seems to be working. I have given up on sandhyavandana, ekadshi fasting too.

      The condition of my marriage has gone beyond the stage where we keep egos aside and workout an amicable solution(by elders). This option was tried too and sadly efforts were all taken by one side(us). Finally everyone said, only divine intervention can save this marriage. Sadly even that is not happening as God/yathis seem to have given up too.

      Astrologers also misguide. Whatever they said nothing happens.

      My questions are
      1. Is there anything that we can do to change the situation? I do not know what other places/homas we can do. The only reason why I am writing this mail is it breaks my heart to see the condition of my parents suffer. And I know they will be at peace only if my marriage problems go away. And personally I have lost interest in everything in life(including adhyathma karyagalu).
      2. Why is it that effects of Prarabdha Karma are so one-sided- one side suffers, the other side enjoys?
      3. Yathis like Rayaru do not listen to genuine prayers and remain silent to the wrongs done by the other side, as I normal individual it pains to see my parents mental state and I have lost trust in everything in life.
      4. Is all this because of Yogyathe? We are not good enough to get their blessings and guidance? What wrong did my parents or I do to not get their guidance or blessings whereas others live life full of enjoyment.
      5. Till date I never prayed for any thing material. Since I am writing anonymously, I will tell. When I go to kshetra or during sandhyavandane, I used to pray for world peace, used to pray for rains, used to pray that no one in the world should starve or go without water, used to pray that society should be peaceful and our country should prosper, used to pray for farmers and soldiers, used to pray for rakshane of Hindu samaja, used to pray all problems in madhwas(differences in mutts) should be resolved and this philosphy should grow to reach everyone, i used to pray to god that all my family members should be give Tatva-gyana, and FINALLY i used to beg God to show me the right path, make me a good human & give me gyana, bhakthi and vyragya. Is this what I get in return for such prayers?
      While others who ask for house, cars, bungalows get blessed by Yathigalu. I know everyone will advice do sadhyavandana, but can one do sandhyavandhane when he is put through so much of emotional pressure fro such a long time byeond what one human can handle???

      I hope some learned peopel can guide.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic