Books for those interested

  • Venkata Prasad
    Message 1 of 3 , 19 Oct
      Namaskaara,
      I have collected some Madhwa Siddhantha books and wish to give them away.  Due to space reasons I wish to give some of these away. These are large in number and I can mail them to an US address. If anyone is interested and lives in the US, please let me know your address and I will mail them to you. They are large in volume and will require shipping costs. I do not know what they cost in local post here. But I will send you the books and you can send me shipping charges after you receive the books. I will mail them through regular USPS.

      The books are not for sale and are free. I wish to give these to an interested person rather than a temple library here. If interested please let me know. If multiple people show interest, then I will distribute and mail them.

      Thank you,
      Guruprasad V
    • VENKATARAMAN M
      Message 2 of 3 , 23 Oct
        Namaskaara,
        Hare Srinivasa,

        I request you to kindly send the list of Books you have. Because some of the books which is already with us will be a duplicate. Hope you understand the point. Hence, I kindly request you to prepare a list of books and send us the same.

        I have collected some Madhwa Siddhantha books and wish to give them away.  Due to space reasons I wish to give some of these away. These are large in number and I can mail them to an US address. If anyone is interested and lives in the US, please let me know your address and I will mail them to you. They are large in volume and will require shipping costs. I do not know what they cost in local post here. But I will send you the books and you can send me shipping charges after you receive the books. I will mail them through regular USPS.

        The books are not for sale and are free. I wish to give these to an interested person rather than a temple library here. If interested please let me know. If multiple people show interest, then I will distribute and mail them.

        Thank you,
        Guruprasad V

      • Venkatesh Kowjalgi
        Message 3 of 3 , 23 Oct
          dear sir

           kindly send list of books you have. we will select our choice and use. altenatively you can donate tp karnataka govt librarary which will bear shipping charges later keep for public. v.r.koujalgi