Daasarendare Purandara Daasarayya - ಪುರಂದರ ದಾಸರು – click - ಮನ್ಮನೋಭೀಷ್ಟ ವರದಂnaraharisumadhwa
08th is most auspicious, samudra snana, tharpana( eligible), dhaana are most important. Theertha Srardha can be done. It is good that some of our group sending
Hare srinivasa, Namaskaragalu I seek your permission to announce in your web site , that I have a 2bhk furnished house for rent in the Ground Floor with own
Susvagatha from SUMADHWA SEVA
OUR OBJECTIVES -
VISIT OUR MUTT WEBSITE WWW.SUMADHWASEVA.COM
1. Learn & Spread - Srimadacharyara Granthagalu
2. Giving Devaranamas/ugaghogas/suladis of Madhwa Dasa Sahitya in PDF formats for easy reading and printing
3. Giving GRANTHAS OF SRIMADACHARYARU/ TEEKARAYARU/ CHANDRIKARAYARU/ PARIMALARAYARU/ WITH TRANSLATION IN KANNADA IN PDF FORMAT.
4. Meaning of some devaranamas with Tathva
5. Info on Aradhanas, Saints, Dasarugalu, etc on their respective Aradhana Day/ Janma dina, etc
6. Conducting Quiz periodically through our website www.sumadhwaseva.com.
7. Harikathamruthasara - Writing articles about the "Saara" of
8. Conducting frequent workshops on Devarapooja, sandyavandana, etc
9. Conducting Lectures regularly at Various places and at Shakambari Rayara Mutt, Bangalore by Madhwa Scholars/pontiffs.
10. HARI SARVOTTAMATVA PRATHIPADANE IS OUR MAIN GOAL.
11. Swamatha Sthapana (with the able assistance of present yathis, and pandits)
12. Conducting periodic sessions on "Prashnottara" by eminent scholars
13. Sending daily updates through SMS regarding Daily Panchanga, aradhana, etc.
Moderator - NARAHARI SUMADHWA
- Nov 26, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.