2793Sherlock Holmes Film

    Aug 6, 2009
      I am posting this message on behalf of Shri Kumar Bhatiaji, who is unable to access his account due to technical glitch,

      Dear Friends,
      As we Sherlockians, world-wide wait for the new movie starring
      Robert Downey Jr. in the role of the Master , ( slated for release in November this year)
      There's more good news on the subject .
      I came across this interesting article yesterday .
      See what Jude Law , who plays Dr. Watson in the movie,has to say
      Kumar Bhatia.
      Jude law is desperate to work in another Sherlock Holmes movie and is hoping for a sequel because there are so many more stories to tell.
      The actor plays Holmesfaithful sidekick Dr. Watson in Guy Ritchies new adaptation of the classic detective tale, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

      "The more you work on the substance of the film, the more you go back to the source material, and the more, you realise, there is to tell. This relationship went on and on and on, and there are fantastic stories and even better characters,
      We would love that the audience falls in love with it as much as we have and then we can tell a whole bunch more,"
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic