4049Re: SHSI Sherlock Holmes in Japan (and Bombay and Patna and Gaya and Calcutta! :-))

    Aug 28, 2013
      On 17 July 2013 09:18, VM <vmurthy2@...> wrote:

      > My book Sherlock Holmes in Japan is finally out. I see that it is all
      > over the place - flipkart, infibeam, crosswords etc.
      >

      > I hope you will consider acquiring it and I shall look forward to your
      > views on the story and certain liberties I have taken! When you form an
      > opinion, do share here and on goodreads.

      I find a lot of historical and geographical inaccuracies in the book. Are
      these intentional or oversights? I am not too sure of the "oversight"
      theory, as some of these are very easily verifiable. I'm not posting a list
      here as there could be spoilers.