      From: ruling_jay@...
      Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 07:31:12 +0000
      To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...<SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>
      ReplyTo: ruling_jay@...
      Subject: Re: SHSI - short stories collection - book publication by SHSI members

      Would love to, thanks! Will speak to them.
      Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

      From: RICHARD GILLMAN <dick.g@...>
      Sender: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 07:01:12 +0000 (GMT)
      To: Sherlock Holmes India<SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>
      ReplyTo: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...

      Hello Jay,

      I am quite happy for you to include my story SH and the Zhou Bell within the proposed short story collection. If you need a copy, it is still free for download at Smashwords until the end of the month. Then it will return to being a 'paid for' item.

      Cheers,

      Dick Gillman