4401Re: SHSI Sherlock S3 Episode 2

  • abhilash nandamuri
    9 Jan 6:37 am
      On the other hand, I found s3ep1 somewhat disappointing and the 2nd episode was exciting.

      On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal@...> wrote:

      So, did anyone else here see "The sign of three"? My general opinion of
      Sherlock is that it's quite inferior to Elementary and relies mostly on
      fan service and gimmicks rather than coherent stories to keep it
      going. I thought season 2 was overdone and wasn't very eager to watch 3
      but the first episode (Empty Hearse) rekindled my enthusiasm for the
      series.

      "The sign of three" however totally blew it. I'm feel very *very* down.

      Abhilash Nandamuri
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic