      From: sridhar C
      Sent: Friday 21 March 2014 9:26 AM
      To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Reply To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Subject: Re: SHSI Sherlock comes to Bollywood this April

      Hi fellow Holmesians,

      I had actually liked Rajeev in 'Aamir', which released a few years ago. His portrayal of an ordinary man stuck in a dangerous situation was pretty good.

      But going by the trailer, it seems like they've tried to compress Holmes from all the adventure stories and novellas into this 2-2-1/2 hour movie. It's probably meant for those who liked RDJ's two attempts at portraying the Master Detective.

      But, I'd suggest we wait and see before we decide. It might turn out to be a decent movie after all :D

      C. Sridhar

      All that is gold does not glitter,
      Not all those who wander are lost;
      The old that is strong does not wither,

      On Friday, March 21, 2014 6:37 AM, Binand Sethumadhavan <binand@...> wrote:

      Ridiculous. But then, that has been Bollywood's defining feature for several years now.

      I am also angry with the write-up, which equates Bollywood to Indian cinema.

      Binand

      On 20 March 2014 21:32, <ruling_jay@...> wrote:

      Thoughts? I'm trying very hard to hold onto my dinner at the moment.

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic