      From: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@... [mailto:SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...] On Behalf Of Philip K. Jones
      Sent: 29 March 2014 14:58
      To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Subject: Re: SHSI Re: !! The humbleness of Sherlock Holmes !!

      My friend:

      My attitude about Doyle's relationship with Sherlock Holmes is pretty much explained by what I wrote in my article, "Doyle and the Illusion of Holmes."  I believe that article may appear in the next issue of the newsletter or I can supply copies upon request.

      Sincerely:

      Phil

      Philip K. Jones
      pkenj@...