      From: Zsófia Marincsák‎
      Sent: Wednesday 23 April 2014 1:20 AM
      To: ruling_jay@...
      Subject: Things that you like in Sherlock Holmes

      Dear Jay,

      I hope that you are fine. We are allright, working a lot on our site.There is something I would like to share with you.We created an article, or rather an appeal to all Sherlock fans to tell us what they like in the great detective. You can find it and the details here:

      It would be great if you could contribute to this topic. We would really like to know how do you as  a long-time Sherlockian see the character, what do you like in him the most. Of course it is by no means a must, only if you have the time to share your thoughts, and there is no deadline either, we are honoured if you send your writing to us.

      Would you please bring this opportunity to the attention of your members? Maybe some of them will send a few lines to us.

      Many thanks in advance.

      Best wishes,

      Zsófia