      From: Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair
      Sent: Thursday 24 April 2014 8:59 PM
      To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia
      Reply To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Subject: Re: SHSI Articles for e-magazine

      So I am starting my efforts.
      venu

      On 24 April 2014 18:14, <ruling_jay@...> wrote:

      Hello, everyone!

      Reminder, entreaty - call it what you will; we need articles for the next issue of our e-magazine, "Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge" - so, please send in your entries to shsieditors@..., shsieditors@..., Sumalji or me. As always, we're taking essays, poems, stories, art - well, pretty much everything except audio and video. The only thing we ask for is that your work be Sherlockian!

      Deadline is May 15, 2014 - but I'd beg you to send in your works sooner rather than later - it'll make Sumalji and my life easier!!

      Looking forward to loads of interesting stuff!

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic