4669Re: SHSI Fw: Order Confirmation - Your Order with Flipkart.com [OD40627048442] has been successfully placed!

  • Deepak Mehta
    Jun 27, 2014
      Dear Jay,

      Many Thanks for the prompt confirmation.

      I would have loved to come but coming down all the way from Bangalore does not seem feasible.

      Anyway, hope to see you or Sumalji or one of our more active Sherlockians one of these days.

      Best Regards,
      Deepak

      On Friday, 27 June 2014 9:27 PM, "Binand Sethumadhavan binand@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      On 27 June 2014 20:55, Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:
      See, everyone - this is how it's done. The first (and only, so far) payment for the SHSI Calendar has come through!

      Sorry, I missed it - I just order a Flipkart gift voucher for Rs. 335 in you name, is it?

      Thanks,