4673Re: SHSI Enquiry

    Jun 29, 2014
      For your contribution to the e-magazine.

      Could some of the recipients respond, please? I sent out the first lot about two weeks ago; the Indian addresses ought to have received them by now.

      On Monday, June 30, 2014 12:50 AM, "Aditya Pandey aditya08pandey1996@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      I was asked to provide my postal address to deliver some certificate. I want to know which type of certificate is to delivered?

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic