4679Re: SHSI Enquiry

  • SHSI Editors
    Jul 2, 2014
      Aditya - God, give it a few days, would you? As I've said, I just had it posted a couple of days back. Only metros get it this fast; yours will take time.

      Ron - yours went in the earlier lot, but given it has to go all the way to USA - it'll still be a few weeks, I assume.

      Deepak - your calendar should reach you in a day or two. Since you were the first (and only) person to book the calendar and pay for it, I've thrown in a couple of posters for you. One is a (extra?) large version of the gorgeous SHSI brand designed by Petr Kopl, and the other is a mid-large pencil-art for SHSI by Marilena Duca. Please confirm when you receive the package.

      Prajakta/Satyajit - I have booked desired copies of the calendar for you. You can pay me at the Annual Meet.

      Professor - your calendars are with Sumalji; please pay him when you collect them from him.

      Everyone else - I am not getting any further calendars made unless I receive upfront payment and a duly filled registration form.

      Re e-magazine freebies: I am finally taking Sumalji's advice. No more freebies to everyone. It is becoming too much of a hassle for me (not to mention expensive). Only the best couple of entries will get goodies from now on. Who decides the best ones? I do, in consultation with Sumalji.

      Re: Annual Meet #2: We've got 4 attendees so far. Whoever else is interested in coming, please fill up the registration form and make your payment to Satyajit and Sumalji. If you want a calendar as well - indicate the same in the form and send me the payment for the calendar only. In case anyone is still confused regarding payments, this is the situation:

      1. You want to attend the Annual Meet and want to buy the SHSI Calendar - pay Rs 500 to Satyajit/Sumalji and Rs 250 per calendar to me (assuming you will pick it up at the Annual Meet)
      2. You will attend the Annual Meet but do not want a calendar - Just pay Rs 500 to Satyajit/Sumalji
      3. You will not attend the Annual Meet but want a calendar to be sent to you - Pay Rs 335 to me for calendar + shipping. For international shipping, add Rs 200 extra to that.
      4. You are neither attending the Annual Meet nor want a calendar - Relax - I shall not nag you.

      If you are still lost, please get in touch with our newly appointed Treasurer - Satyajit Gupta.

      Hope to see some new faces in August.

      Regards
      Jay

      SHSI Editors
      Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge

      On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Ron Lies relies1@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      I have not received any item in the mail either, Ron Lies

      On 7/1/2014 9:32 PM, aditya08pandey1996 aditya08pandey1996@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] wrote:

      Hello,
      Till when i am suppose to get it? Coz i was asked abt my postal address one week ago.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic