4686Re: SHSI Enquiry

  • Deepak Mehta
    Jul 2, 2014
      When is the last date to confirm participation for the meet?

      I am trying to see if I could come.

      Best Regards,
      Deepak

      On Wednesday, 2 July 2014 4:55 PM, "SHSI Editors shsieditors@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Aditya; Request you to read your emails carefully. You are not getting a calendar; the only people getting a calendar are the ones who (i) helped compile it, and (ii) have paid for it. You are simply getting a certificate for your contribution to the e-magazine (and some freebies because the editor suffers from random and inexplicable bursts of generosity). So relax. Package has been posted.

      Prajakta: Look forward to seeing you, too! Certainly, I'll get a few posters along. (I always have a few handy; I totally adore them. Will send you images separately.) Adding "sale of SHSI goodies" to the discussion agenda for the Annual Meet! :)

      Binand: Received and booked - many thanks! Will mail you when I post it. :) :)

      SHSI Editors
      Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge

      On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Binand Sethumadhavan binand@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      On 2 July 2014 13:24, SHSI Editors shsieditors@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:
      Everyone else - I am not getting any further calendars made unless I receive upfront payment and a duly filled registration form.

      I just filled in the form. I will make the payment presently. Please don't skip me! :-)